Our network comprises Natural Resource Management groups and whole communities throughout the Western Region working together for sustainable agricultural outcomes.
In the Western Region the Landcare approach comprises several ideals:
- A philosophy influencing the way people live in the landscape while caring for the land.
- Local community action putting this philosophy into practice.
- A range of knowledge including generation sharing, local/state/national group support mechanisms.
- Facilitators and coordinators.
- Government and Non-Government programs and partnerships.
The meeting was held on the 24th February 2021 at the Tourist Information Centre, Wentworth. Dave Allen gave acknowledgement of country. Reports given were: Chairs Report by Dave Allen Operations Report by Louise Turner Financial Report by Sonia Carey Correspondence...
ARTWORK COMPETITION FOR KIDS IN THE NSW RANGELANDS! Western Landcare is supporting the launch of a new project lead by the Department of Primary Industry: ‘RANGELANDS LIVING SKIN’. This project aims to see scientists and farming families working together to identify...
Is your school interested in Joining Junior Landcare?
Junior Landcare provides children the opportunity to play an active role in ensuring the safe future of their environment.