Western Landcare NSW is a network made up of representatives from Landcare groups across Western NSW that aims to influence the way people live in the landscape whilst caring for the environment.
Our network comprises Natural Resource Management groups and whole communities throughout the Western Region working together for sustainable agricultural outcomes.
In the Western Region the Landcare approach comprises several ideals:
- A philosophy influencing the way people live in the landscape while caring for the land.
- Local community action putting this philosophy into practice.
- A range of knowledge including generation sharing, local/state/national group support mechanisms.
- Facilitators and coordinators.
- Government and Non-Government programs and partnerships.
[pdf-embedder url="https://www.westernlandcarensw.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/MR-Stakeholders-come-together-for-demonstration-day-in-the-Willandra-Lakes-World-Heritage-Area.pdf" title="MR - Stakeholders come together for demonstration day in the Willandra Lakes...
[pdf-embedder url="https://www.westernlandcarensw.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/MR-All-attention-turns-to-Broken-Hill-for-the-2019-NSW-Landcare-and-Local-Land-Services-conference.pdf" title="MR - All attention turns to Broken Hill for the 2019 NSW Landcare and...
Subscribe to our newsletter
Issued monthly, Western Landcarelife features updates on workshops and events, articles and reports from Landcare initiatives, news and grant funding opportunities. Read our current and previous issues online.